2 oz or 4 oz | Remineralizing Tooth Powder – what in the world is tooth powder?? Garner's Garden has developed an all natural teeth whitener that doubles as an effective oral deodorizer that focuses on not just masking oral odor, but rather adsorbing (yes, aDsorbing) odor causing bacteria that resides in your mouth. It will also assist in whitening your teeth over a period of time. Pair this product with Garner's Garden Antibacterial Mouthwash for the most effective results.
*Personally, I haven't used toothpaste for over two years now and my teeth are the healthiest they have ever been.
Benefits of ingredients used.
Activated Charcoal: To make it simple, activated charcoal pulls toxins from the mouth and removes stains. It is also helpful in changing the pH and health of your mouth and assists in preventing cavities and adsorbing the bad bacteria present that causes tooth decay and gingivitis. The reason why it helps whiten teeth over a period of time is because, “[Activated charcoal] is shown to be attracted to a group of compounds known as tannins. Tannins can be found in common stain inducing items like wine or coffee, for instance.”
Benotnite Clay: Bentonite Clay is a unique clay due to its ability to produce an “electrical charge” when hydrated. Upon contact with fluid, its electrical components change, giving it the ability to absorb toxins. Bentonite is known for its ability to absorb and remove toxins, heavy metals, impurities and chemicals.
Kaolin Clay: This clay is very high in calcium, silica, zinc and magnesium and it helps to whiten and polish teeth. Even those with very sensitive teeth can use this 2x a day without sensitivity issues.
Baking Soda (aluminum free): When baking soda is put into the mouth, the free radicals from the mixture interact with the stain molecules on the teeth enamel and oxidize the yellow and brown stains on the teeth. Besides oxidizing (scraping off) the stains on the teeth, baking soda also removes plaque from the teeth. Plaque removal prevents the teeth from decaying and also freshens the breath.
1. Using Garner's Garden Antibacterial mouthwash, squeeze a desirable amount into your mouth and begin to swish the mouthwash around.
2. While swishing the mouthwash around in your mouth, scoop (with a PLASTIC spoon) approximately a 1/4 of a spoonful of tooth powder and pour it into your mouth along with the mouthwash.
3. Swish the mixture of mouthwash and tooth powder for at least 30 seconds and then stick your toothbrush into your mouth and begin to brush your teeth.
4. Brush your teeth as you normally would with your MOUTH CLOSED (as much as possible) and brush for a minimum of 2 minutes.
5. Once you have brushed your teeth long enough, spit out the mixture and commence with gently brushing and/or scraping your tongue. You will notice that some of the tooth powder has stuck to your tongue, this is normal.
6. When you have completed brushing your tongue, spit out the remaining residue and rinse your mouth out with water.
7. Follow up by gargling with Garner's Garden Antibacterial Mouthwash.
8. Rinse your sink out as needed.
You are done – no need for toothpaste anymore!
**You can also use this method of swishing Garner's Garden Anti-bacterial Mouthwash and Remineralizing Tooth Powder in place of the oil pulling method. Instead of swishing around coconut oil (or whatever oil you prefer) in your mouth for 20 minutes, swish our anti-bacterial mouthwash and remineralizing tooth powder in your mouth PRIOR to brushing your teeth for approximately 5 mins. This will enhance the effect of the powder and mouthwash's ability to pull toxins and reduce the amount of plaque and bacteria present in your mouth.
**This listing is for the Remineralizing Tooth Powder ONLY. Purchase our Antibacterial mouthwash separately or in a package together. Please see our other listings.